Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 10, 2007

Finding Time for Time with You

Oh, what I'd give for a leisurely chat with a friend like this. But usually chasing one of the children around, and getting only about half our sentence out before we have to dash off to avert some catastrophe!

My friend, and upline, Erica gave me this set as a very special thank you for signing on as a demo. (She's SO sweet!!) However, I've been so crazed, that I haven't had a chance to sit down and trim up the rubber, but this evening, I just finally MADE the time because I really wanted to just play tonight.

Sadly, this stamp set is retiring at the end of the month. The other image is of a girl on a bike and its really adorable...... SO, I'll have to break that one out maybe tomorrow night.

We'll be making a version of this card at my upcoming Fun Fold class, but I'll have to switch up the background because this one uses some of my Palette O Prints and unfortunately, I don't have enough to make eight cards! I promise the new one will be just as cute!!
details: Time With You and Noteworthy stamp sets, round tab punch, grosgrain ribbon, cert celery palette o prints paper, cert celery, apricot appeal and whisper white cardstock. stazon ink, various SU markers, dimensional, mat pack piercing template and piercing tool, white gel pen for faux stitching




I'm down to one available space for the class, so if you've been thinking about signing up, please email me!






0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover