Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 12, 2007

I'm hooked!

I love making these cute little gift card enclosures that Cambria gave a tutorial on the other day. Her instructions are SO easy to follow.

And Beate showed how to use the diamond stamp from "All in a Row" to make fast faux stitching. I LOVE this technique.I purchased that stamp set as part of my starter kit and hadn't trimmed it up yet (bad girl!) This also uses one of the new SU Hostess Sets "In the Spotlight" which I got free for signing up as a demo!

These are for some end of school gifts later in the week... I'm also hoping to get my hands on a "Like it a Latte" maybe later today to make a version with a yummy cup of coffee on the front.

I will be showing how to make these gift card enclosures at my upcoming "Gifts and Goodies" project class to be held the evening June 21st. I have three spaces available in the class, so if you're local (S.E. Massachusetts) and would like to come, please email me at basilefamily@comcast.net

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dottie K. said...

This is so cute! I saw this on Cami's blog. Going to have to sit down and give it a try. Cute stamp set. TFS

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover