Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 14, 2007

Gifts and Goodies

So, here's a sample for my upcoming Project Class. This month, the theme is "Gifts and Goodies" We'll be making one of the gift cards that Cambria got me hooked on, this genie bag, and a tiny takeout box.

These bags were designed by Jen Del Muro at i{heart}2stamp. They're so easy to make, super cute, and are perfect either for goodie bags or for small little treats. Basically, they cover a small white bag which I found at Walmart it was a pack of 10 for I think a dollar! Much more affordable than the little gift bags I usually use from the craft store for my son's birthday. But, obviously, I won't be doing pink polka dot ones for the Big Boy's party!

This uses two of my new stamps from my box o' goodies that the man in brown delivered last night! The bakcground is the new jumbo wheel "See you Around" which I highlighted many of the polka dots with my white gel pen. The flowers from Year after Year were colored with my crayons then dusted with dazzling diamonds. The bag is Pretty in Pink with a Wild Wasabi mat which I distressed to rough up the edges. Handle made with my word window punch.

You can call me the Cambria Copy Cat, but really I was planning on making one of these for this project class even before she posted one yeseterday. I promise!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Becky Elfert said...

I like the way you highlighted the dots in the See You Around wheel. I'll have to remember that tip. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I love it! I made my Birthday Beauties, she's so purrty! I'm so sad she's retiring! I'm a Joanne Copier!

Dottie K. said...

Just adorable!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover