Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 2, 2007

Wiped Out!

I'd love to thank everyone that came to Stampdate on Friday! I hope that you're loving the cards you made, learned something new, but mostly, that you all had fun!

I had a full house most of the day Friday, and it was great to get a chance to visit with everyone! I've taken Michelle Wooderson's advice and tonight, rather than packing everything up, I've been making cards for my for sale bin, and to get myself stocked up on birthday cards.

What a full day we had today, the Big Boy took a class at the Home Depot with my husband and came home sporting kids sized orange apron that they then fill up with pins for each project they complete! Way Cute!

Little Man and I went out shopping for a birthday present for my husband, and popped into Michaels Craft Store. All I can say is Holy Cow Martha Stewart!!

Tonight, I placed my pre-order for a few items from the upcoming Fall and Winter Catalogue. Wow. I'm always anxious for a new SU shipment, but I'm literally bouncing with excitement for this package. Its going to feel like Christmas with all these never before seen goodies!

Sorry for the non-crafting, no photo banter, but although yesterday was fun, I'm still drained. Photos tomorrow!! And, blog candy posting will be made tomorrow to celebrate passing the 10K mark. My little shopping adventures equal goodies for you stalkers too!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

I had a fabulous time! Even tho my babes weren't having any of being watched by your amazing sitters, it was still fun to get together and hang out. Love you!!

XOXOXO

ps - isn't the martha stuff cute??

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover