Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 31, 2007

Me

I'm always the one behind the camera, so there isn't even much photographic evidence that I exist!

CraftyMomof2 took this photo for me last night. A group of us went out for drinks here in town. What a wonderful treat. (Snacks and drinks with friends that is, not the picture of me!)

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

Great to see you!!! Thanks for sharing! :)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

that's a really cute pic of you jo! (if i do say so myself ;)

XOXOXO

had a blast per usual...can't wait to do it again!

Anonymous said...

cute pic and I had such a blast too :-) same night, end of June? hooray!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover