Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 31, 2007

Shopping Days

I've loved the "Say Charge" set from My Favorite Things for a while.... and finally I've added it to my collection. My husband gave me a gift certificate to Eclectic Paperie for Mother's Day, and I picked this little beauty, and of course a few other **trinkets**




I miss the days of going out for a leisurely shopping adventure with the girls. But, with my little dynamic duo here, I rarely get the chance. Little Man seems to just know when a store has only things for ME and nothing for HIM. And as soon as we go in he starts with the "NOOOO OUT" as if I'm breaking his arm or something. I only used to be able to get all dressed up and go out shopping for the day. I feel so totally out of the loop fashion wise, and revert to the "same old things" out of my closet all the time.


So, making this card was a bit of nostalgia, and of course a little envy too! I did add a row of paper piercing on the card before I popped it into the mail to Kim VanDer Sanden, but of course, forgot to take a photo of that. Whoops. Be sure to drop by My Favorite Things to take a look at all the wonderful clear stamp sets she has for sale. She has a design team loaded with some of my favorite stampers... lots of goodies to see.


Have a wonderful day!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

Yikes, you are up early!! :) Love the card! I just got my first MFT stamps - great stamps!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover