Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 10, 2007

Last night my new box of goodies arrived from the new catalogue. I got the new Uptown and Cutie Pie designer papers, the "So Happy" stamp set which I think is too cute!

My project club meets this Thursday, and my guess is we're going to want to chat and browse the new catalogue a lot, so I made a project that we could do easily allowing lots of time for new purchase discussions!


I learned how to make these at a recent demo meeting that I attended (actually one that I attended before I signed up.) The cover is made from one piece of 8.5 x 11 and the notecards inside are made from one piece each colored and neutral cardstock 8.5 x11.
The folio holds four notecards and four envelopes and close up with a little snip of ribbon. They'd also be really cute with a monogram, but I couldn't get over these sweet little paisleys!
I'll post directions for these after my class Thursday night.
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover