Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 6, 2007

Meet My Friends Friday - Erica, the one who started it all!

As I mentioned yesterday, I've got a double whammy "meet my friends" this week. I've known Erica since our eldest (now five) were 12 and 7 months old.

When she asked me to join her six month club I thought "What will I buy? I don't use this stuff!" I was attending the class simply for a chance to get out of the house and see my friends. Oh, how quickly that changed.

And, she's such a great friend. I always say that she's too nice, because she never says no to anything, and takes on so much! I'm amazed that she finds the time to pull it all off.

This adorable page she made for her daughter's scrapbook is just one example of the beautiful pages she makes. She's all about the details and it truly shows. These books will be treasured by her children for many years to come!

"I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator because I enjoy stamping and wanted to share my talent for scrapbooking. I am blessed to be able to stay home with my children and love that I am able to plan my business around my busy schedule! I am very lucky to have both a great up line and also a fabulous, fast-growing down line! We have so much fun and I know there are many, many more great times in store for us. I'm really looking forward to Leadership in Palm Springs, CA and hope that some of my down line will be able to join me, too!

I am thrilled with the new catalog. Love the new layout (the samples seem to POP more than they have in the past), love the new in-colors, jumbo wheels and all of the new designer series paper. My favorite thing? Right now I'm most excited for Ginormous Flowers since I'm going to use that set to finally make the wall clock (page 192 of '06/'07 catalog) in my stampin' studio."

So here's to Erica who has been a great friend, a great inspiration to me, and is now a great "upline" a.k.a boss to those of you not familiar with the SU lingo!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Laura said...

You're lucky to have such a great upline Joanne! Erica is not my upline, but she's a great mentor and friend to me. And, she introduced me to your blog! Thanks Erica, and Joanne!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover