Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 5, 2007

Meet My Friends - My Brilliant Sister

This week, I have two friends for you. One tonight, my sister. Tomorrow, my friend Erica.


My sister has such a way with words, she's an amazing writer. On the other hand, I wake in the middle of the night with a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach...how will I ever find the right things to say at her wedding (yikes, in just a few months!!) that will be able to express how in awe I am of her. She does everything with grace and beauty.



Tonight I have some of her amazing photography to share with you. I hope it goes without saying that these images are copyright Lauren Noble and that you may not steal them for your own personal gain or use! (Sweets - you gotta get a watermark!!)

However, should you wish to retain her services, please contact me at basilefamily@comcast.net and I can put you in touch with her. Here's what she had to say when I asked her to write a little about herself:



" I am the doting aunt of 2 brilliant nephews, the admiring sibling of an inspiring and selfless big sister and a witty and brilliantly complex little (23-year old) brother, and the favored daughter (just kidding, Jo) of two amazing and exemplary-in-every-way parents.











In 114 days I will be married to the only man on earth who could possibly both anticipate and hopelessly love my every crazed thought process and diatribe. He offers me a sustaining, unconditional love and an eternal promise of self-sacrificing commitment, so I thought that was a pretty good deal. In addition to being devastatingly handsome and romantic, he is patient and understanding and strong. And I’ve learned only recently that the tenderness he shows me every day is only a small reflection of the way God deals with each of us, which is a really tremendous thing to think about. And it makes me smile. I also smile when I think about the unbelievable party we’re going to have to celebrate my wedding. "




I can't wait till that wedding either!! I know I've said it thirty times here, but she is going to be a beautiful bride. And, my family sure knows how to party, what fun we will have.

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

The photos are beautiful!! She is very talented!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover