Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 2, 2007

Stamps for Sale!

So, as a demonstrator, I can't use retired stamps in my stamp camp projects or workshops.... but they're still perfectly great stamps! And perfectly great for Hobbyist Demos, or SU Customers!!

Here is the list of retiring stamps I have for sale. I'll update this post as stamps sell. Please email me at basilefamily@comcast.net if you'd like to add any of these to your collection!

So Very
Sell A Bration Set
condition: mounted
Sale Price $ 10.00

Big Blossom
Sell A Bration set
mounted
Sale Price $ 12.00


Vogue Verses
mounted
Sale Price $ 10.00


Cross Hatch
Original Price $16.95
mounted
Sale Price $12.71

Tags So Much
Level One Hostess Set
mounted
Sale Price $11.25


By Design
Original Price $14.95
one of four stamps are mounted
Sale Price $11.21

A is for Adoreable
Level One Hostess Set
two of eight stamps are mounted
Sale Price $12.00


Around and About
Original Price$11.95
unmounted - NEW
Sale Price $ 8.96

Birthday Best
Original Price $12.95
Mounted
Sale Price $ 9.71


Happy Harmony -SOLD
Sell A Bration Set
unmounted New
Price $ 15.00

Buyer will pay for actual shipping costs. Paypal is the preferred mode of payment, but I will also take a check, or cash (only for local deliveries!)

NOTE: Happy Harmony has sold, but my friend Sarah has another one for sale. If you're looking for a Happy Harmony, email me and I'll put you in touch with her! FYI, any stamps that have not sold by July 9th will be listed on Ebay!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover