Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 2, 2007

Who Does That?

The local parade for the Fourth of July was yesterday. We drove to where they had closed the streets for the event, parked the car and walked the rest of the way up.

Someone drove directly into my parked car and took off. I'm not talking a door ding here, they smashed right into the front of my car, leaving some significant damage.

The ironic part, we were so busy getting the kids into the car, that we didn't notice it. I found the damage when a 17 year old kid tagged my car in the parking lot at the supermarket later in the afternoon. I went to take a picture of it with my camera phone and instead discovered the damage from the hit and run.

Really, what is wrong with people? Who DOES that?

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover