Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 30, 2007

Finally I stamped....

I finally got some time to stamp tonight... I've been so busy drooling over the new catalogue, making my wish list, and my for sale list of retired sets... and cleaning up from Fun Folds last week. It was nice to put ink to paper again finally tonight.

The last two weeks have been so busy that I'm just beat tired, and I'm off to bed. Besides, night photos never seem to come out nicely anyways. Tomorrow my darling husband is getting up with Little Man and letting me sleep in a little. I'm actually excited to go to bed tonight knowing that I won't have to get up at 5:45 for the first time in a long time! HOORAY!

Photos tomorrow... Sleep well everyone!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover