Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 30, 2007

Wanna Swap?

I'm organizing a swap featuring the new SU In Colors...I know there has been mixed reaction to the new colors, but I look back to this time last year, and I wasn't really jazzed about last years in colors, that is, till I started to play. So, lets play!! Here are "the rules"

  • I'll do as may groups of four as people want to sign up for, when you submit, please send in four cards to swap, plus an extra for me, so a total of five cards. You will receive back one of your own.
  • ATC's will be due to me by August 1st. I'll sort them and mail them back as quickly as possible. And, I'll be posting the entries to my blog throughout the month of August as well.
  • Swaps should be ATC sized. You can find a tutorial for ATC's on SplitcoastStampers or email me and I'll send you a link.
  • Your swap doesn't have to be limited to the in colors, but should include at least one.
  • Please include at least two layers and one "embellishment" ribbon, brad, button etc to your ATC's.
  • You can feel free to use either a new stamp set from the Fall-Winter Catalogue, or give an existing set "new life" using an in color!
  • Since I'd like to share these at upcoming workshops, they should strictly be SU brand.

Okay, so who wants in??

Edited to add groups.... I'll continue to add more groups as people sign up!

Group One

1 Meri W.

2 Rachel F.

3 Laura H.

4

Also, here is a link to the SU tutorial on ATC's

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover