Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 25, 2007

A Crazy Busy Week

I've had a large client order in the works this week, so there hasn't been much time for blogging. And, I've been having a really hard time with Little Man this week, major temper tantrums.



However, now that the project is complete, I can show you what's had me all tied up:These are 10 altered tins from Stampendous, that I purchased from Eclectic Paperie. And, since I have a pretty sizeable stash of designer paper I was able to do eight of these with paper from my inventory! Okay, I could have made all 10 from existing paper, but I just **happened** to run across some new paper I really liked at my local scrapbooking store!

I won't bore you with ALL the details, but will say that these tins use some Crate Paper from E.P., some Stampin Up paper I had from last christmas that I LOVE!, some Au Chocolat Paper from SU's spring mini, as well as some new Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl paper, my Marvy Uchida oval punches, various stamps including several sentiments from PaperTrey Ink, ribbon from a Jodi (Confessions of a Ribbon Addict) Ribbonshare, as well as some of my Primas from a Jodi Prima share. Eric came to my rescue by loaning me her Coluzzle (I really need to get one of those...) to cut circles large enough for the tops of the tins. A few tins have matching gift notes 3x3 inside.


It was fun to play in my stash this week, and I hope she likes them. Here's an up close photo of my favorite one.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover