Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 14, 2007

Oh Baby.

Here is my ATC that I'm sending to everyone that participated in my recent "In Color ATC" swap.

I'm waiting for one more card, then they'll go postal, and then I'll share photos of each card with you!

I wish I knew someone with a new baby boy at home, because these were so fun to do! And, because I can't help myself, these have just a little bit of dazzling diamonds on the top. I mean really, why can't an elephant be covered with glitter instead of dirt?

Hope they (and, of course all of you) like them.

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dottie K. said...

So cute! TFS :)

Anonymous said...

Joanne, those are stinking cute!!!! LOVE them.

Laura said...

I'm sorry, I'm getting those to you TODAY>>>>

Unknown said...

Great ATCs Joanne! Love that little elephant . . . and I have a new baby boy (new-ish, he's 3 months already!) so perfect for me!! You got mine, right?? :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover