Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 31, 2007

Retired Stamps for Sale!!

UPDATE: Aside from the stamps listed as SOLD to customers below, my retired sets have been listed on Ebay.

I'm starting the process to sell many of my retired sets on Ebay. Here's what's for sale.....



Some of these sets do have some staining from use, but as we all know, they work perfectly fine with stained wood. If you're interested in any of these sets please contact me at stampedbyhand@comcast.net. Anything that doesn't clear from the blog will be listed on Ebay on Monday!

  • Birthday Best - minor staining on wood - $8
  • Around and About - unmounted - $8
  • Crosshatch - mounted - $10
  • A is for Adorable - two are mounted, the rest, unmounted $10
  • Very Punny - three are mounted, the rest, unmounted $12
  • Vogue Verses- all are mounted - some staining on wood - $5 - Sold to Rachel!
  • By Design - three are mounted $8
  • Say it Simply - mounted $8
  • Doodle That - some staining $10 - sale pending Catherine
  • Delight in Life - mounted $12 - sale pending Catherine
  • Big Blossom - mounted $12 - sale pending Catherine
  • Winged Things - 3 of 8 are mounted - some minor staining $15
  • Butterflies and Blossoms Wheel (matches Winged Things) - $5
If you're interested in any sets, but want to see a picture, please email me. stampedbyhand@comcast.net

All of these prices do not include shipping. I'll only charge you what it costs me to mail them to you. While Paypal is preferred, I will also accept a personal check. If you're interested, please contact me.

I'd also happily consider an offer on a bulk buy to empty out my retired closet!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover