Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 31, 2007

Merry Post Its

These post it note covers make such a cute, and speedy, little gift. I **think** I just found my Christmas card color combination. Rose Red and River Rock.





The flower is stamped on shimmery white paper and then I added an Ice Rhinestone brad. The wide width grosgrain ribbon in vanilla is secured with two antique brads. The background is canvas stamped in river rock on whisper white, then stamped over with the swirls from "Season of Joy."

If you haven't made one of these post it note covers yet, you can find a tutorial for them at Emily's Blog. Now, back to my regularly scheduled mass production of cards!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Rebecca said...

I love the color combo, too. You may have found my holiday colors for me.... Thanks!!

maiahs_momma said...

Love this card, it is very beautiful :D!

Corie said...

So pretty -- especially love the color combo.

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful - that is a great color combo!! Hope you're enjoying this great weekend!! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover