Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 30, 2007

And the winners are.....

Random.org generated the following numbers: 18, 15 and 38.

The lucky winners are:

18: Elaine will win the 4 pack of stamps and she said...

"Best memory of the summer...gosh there are two that I am fond of:1) Spending the evening with our neighbors who just returned from France after being gone for more than a year.2) Sharing the garden harvest that my hubby carefully tended to (this being his first year to have a veggie garden), with co-workers who were ecstatic to have 'home grown' in their possession!"

15: Cathy wins the first package of assorted papers and said...
"I'm going to stay my job ending and making it into a positive. We decision to move back to Nashville, Tn. We just love it there. Thanks for a chance."

38: Sharon in NE wins the second package of papers and said...
"Laying on the beach in Key West as my son and husband enjoyed the warm waves of the ocean."

It was so great to read all your comments of so many wonderful things from the summer. Personally, my favorite memory of the summer was our trip to Nantucket for the fourth of July. The weather was outstanding, the boys had so much fun and I just love celebrating that holiday there! And this sounds SO cheesy, but I had so much fun watching the look of sheer glee when my elder son rode on the roller-coaster at the local town carnival on his birthday!

I'm looking forward to Labor Day weekend for our last big hurrah of the summer. Next week my son returns to preschool, new daycare clients will be starting and before we know it....fuzzy sweaters, apple picking, pumpkin carving but best of all - My Sister's Wedding!

Cathy, you left your email address so I'll contact you. Sharon, I think I can get to yours through your profile, and Elaine, I'm off to check your blog. If you don't hear from me, you can email me at stampedbyhand@comcast.net. Thanks to everyone who played!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover