Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 29, 2007

Thank you so much!

I can't thank you all enough for all the super sweet comments on the frame, and sparkle elephant card! Its always nice to know I'm not just talking to myself!! And after a really challenging weekend with Little Man, they really brightened up my mood, so thanks so much!

And, thank you all for your kind words, and support with my Diet Coke reduction plan (wink!) I was a good doobie today. One D.C. before lunch and then on the way to the pool, the boys and I stopped by Burger King for Icees. Mine, of course, was a frozen coke. YUM! The boys split a blue raspberry one!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Pattyjo said...

My vice is Diet Dr.Pepper. I tell myself, hey...at lease I am not a gambler, smoker, drinker and murderer. LOL

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover