Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 24, 2007

Fall Flowers - Final Project

I've finally finished the last sample for my upcoming Fall Flowers Class. When I saw Julie make this cute notebook with Pick a Petal, I just knew I wanted to make one too. And I had a stash of Jr Notebooks in my storage bin. So I headed off to Staples and had them chop them in half for me.

Then I borrowed (aka CASED) a layout from Beate I wasn't sure about this image from In the Spotlight till I saw her start using her scalloped circle and a big old eyelet in the center, then of course, I was sold.

This little wish list is a great size for slipping in your purse, or for tracking your upcoming SU purchases! ...wink... the little tag on the side is made with a word window punch and just the "wish" portion of the sentiment from my new favorite set "Big Bold Birthday" and has a little bradded flower from the 3 for you punch.
Here's a quick picture of the inside.....

And lastly, a group shot of all the projects in the Fall Flowers card class. If you're coming already, I can't wait to see you!

If you live in MA and would like to attend, please email me at stampedbyhand@comcast.net or if you're interested in a kit to make the projects at home please email me as well!

Edited to add: Liz, Elizabeth, Karen B, and Annie are confirmed to recieve class kits. (Thank you!!) I will be accepting additional class kit requests through Wednesday Sept 26th at noon and then the class kit option will be closed. Class kits are available for $30 and payable via Paypal.

Thanks!

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Karen said...

These are awesome! I love your take on the notepads

CraftyMomOf3 said...

i CAN'T wait for class!! they all look so beautiful!

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the projects! Especially the notebook cover. Could you give more details or directions on how you made it? I want to CASE it for sure. It is sooooooooooooo cute. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Love your creations!!! Beautiful job!

Angie Tieman said...

Cute, cute, cute projects!!! Love them all!

Anonymous said...

Super projects!

Kelly said...

Looks like it will be a great class! The projects are all beautiful!

Nancy Riley said...

GORGEOUS projects!!!!

Liz said...

I CANNOT WAIT to get these! Your projects are all so beautiful. I would've attended your workshop in a heartbeat if I lived any closer!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover