Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 23, 2007

I've got a new favorite

I've been playing with my Big Bold Birthday all weekend. And having so much fun. Man, am I a dork or what?


Then, I was showing my husband last night and he said "Wow, too bad you can't make them scratch and sniff!" and I exclaimed (actually pretty loudly)"ACTUALLY YOU CAN!" At this point, he thinks I'm totally nuts.


I'll gather up the supplies for a scratch and sniff version, and will show you how they come out....




In the meantime, you can see these cute, but not smelly versions!

Details:
Saffron Cupcake details: Big Bold Birthday, So Saffron cardstock and designer series prints paper, whisper white, close to cocoa, sakura stardust pen, May Arts ribbon from Starlit Studio, slot punch

Pretty in Pink Cupcake details: Big Bold Birthday, Polka Dot Background, All Holidays (thanks Janine!!), Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Whisper White cardstock, celery wide width grosgrain ribbon, slot punch, sakura stardust pen, mat pak, paper piercer, cert celery marker

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Kathy W said...

love your clean and simple layouts on these Jo! I have been stumped on how to use this set, you have inspired me to take this out and play some more.

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute!! Great idea for the scratch n sniff!

Unknown said...

More cute cute cards!! Love them! I'll email you in the a.m. :)

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful! I really want this stamp set. I just LOVE the cards you made with it!

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I've looked at your blog (new to blogger.com) and love it!! Such great cards and ideas -- Thank you!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Yes, yes, yes!!! I can't wait to see the new scratch and sniff. I'll be anxiously waiting. I love these cards!!!

Nancy Riley said...

These are FANTASTIC! The colors your chose are so soft ... they remind me of cupcakes!

Kelly said...

They ARE cute!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover