Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 23, 2007

Don't Open it?


The little label on top of this treat box says "Do Not Open Until Christmas" but recipients will be able to see that there are Hershey Nuggets inside! My guess is that they won't be able to help themselves to an early treat!

A similar version to a treat box I showed last week. I have one more to make pending my SU order early next week!
I've been on a crazy cardmaking streak to get ready for an open house I'm attending on Wednesday night. I'll have photos for you later today or tomorrow.


Edited to add: Tins are from Specialty Bottle and I'm using the 8 oz size here.

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracy said...

Can you tell me what size this tin is? I love your idea! Thanks...Tracy

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover