Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 9, 2007

Have you seen?

I have a card client who is in search of some pretty specific images for some cards I'm working on for her. And so far, I haven't been able to find anything to suit the bill. The first image I'm looking for is a feather. The second image I'm looking for is a house.

I have Stampin Up's "Right At Home" set which has a house of course, but I'm using that for another card I'm making for this client, so I'd prefer not not use the same one on both cards in her order. (And, I know SU has a wheel that's a house too...)

Since I know so many of you read a zillion blogs, and are familiar with different stamp companies, I thought I'd throw it out there.

Thanks everyone! You're the best!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Marie said...

I know that Cornish Heritage Farms has some Thomas Kinkade images and he's infamous for wonderful house scenes with lit windows and such. Here's a link to them: http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/index.php/cPath/368?osCsid=idntd85mck0q03kiesq1pkdms3

Anonymous said...

I know AMuse has a house and you can see a card done with it on Julie Ebersole's blog. I personally like the new wheel at SU! but if you're looking for something different try that one.
Angie

CraftyMomOf3 said...

hi love...i have a stamp that has a single house on it. i'm happy to bring it by if you'd like?

let me know.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover