Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 26, 2007

A Nancy Riley Tin!

I've been admiring the gorgeous tins that Nancy Riley makes on her wonderful blog iSTAMP and I wanted to make one for tonight's Open House. Of course, I'm using the beautiful Fall Flowers paper that I've been working with so much. I just LOVE this color scheme!


For attendees for my upcoming class, we won't be making this in class, but you'll have enough paper leftover at the end of class to make one of these yourself if you'd like.

The tin is a Maya Road tin from Eclectic Paperie. Like Nancy, I've printed the labels for the dividers on the computer, as well as the word "Cards" on the front. The divider tabs were made with the Round Tab punch from SU and each divider had its corners rounded, and then a few stamps of the swirl from Priceless. Double Stitched ribbon is an accent between the two paper patterns.

Let me say, I was so nervous to cover the top. Was afraid I'd botch the whole job... but Nancy convinced me I could do it. And I'm so glad I did. Thanks Nancy!

If you haven't been over to her blog yet, please go check it out (there is a link above, and I added her to my "Blog Stalking" list on the bottom right of my page....) she has some wonderful work! And I'm so glad to have "met"her this week, she's SO nice and has left me so many super sweet comments the last few days!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover