Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 26, 2007

Joy of Fruitcake!

Oh my goodness, do I simply LOVE this paper - Fruitcake from Basic Grey. And, here's the JOY stamp from Stampendous that I mentioned the other day. Both the paper and the stamp were purchased from Eclectic Paperie.

The card base is Ruby Red from SU and I stamped Joy on Very Vanilla from SU as well. The images were then colored in with my watercolor crayons.

It looked really nice like that, but last night, I decided I wasn't quite done yet. That ornament just needed a little love. Hit it with my glue pen and loads of dazzling diamonds and now its all sparkly like a real ornament.

Okay, its going to be NINETY FIVE degrees here in the Northeast. Not exactly the weather we're accustomed to for the last week of September. So bizarre. And here I am, making Christmas cards. HA!
Which version do you like better? Check out the coloring on the ornament... green or red?
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover