Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 27, 2007

Sick Day

Thanks to everyone that has posted or emailed me about my open house last night. It was fantastic! My mother has a wonderful group of friends, who are so generous, and so wonderfully enthusiastic. I took so many orders for custom work last night, and I have a few women interested in joining the Fall Flowers class. It was a great night!

Today, I'm home sick. Feeling yucky. I tried to convince my five year old that he should be taking care of me today since I feel lousy...we'll see how that works out.

I'll be back later today with pictures of my setup last night, and a list of what some of the best sellers were.

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover