Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 10, 2007

Pink Spots... Pink Dots....

Okay, are you sick of baby cards from me yet? Can you tell I know a lot of people with babies on the way right now?

I just cut into my last page of this charming pink polka dotted paper from the Loves Me designer series paper from Stampin Up. Its now retired, and I'm sad I didn't get more. I'll have to cherish the last few scraps I have.

But, I think this card is so sweet I didn't mind giving up my last piece. While giraffes don't really have pink spots, its cute this way, and for a baby card, that's what counts!

One more baby card coming for you tomorrow. Hope you're not tired of seeing them. They're so fun to make.
details:
Loves Me Designer Paper, Regal Rose, Whisper White cardstock
Bundle of Joy and Birthday Hugs and Wishes Stamp Sets, SU Watercolor Crayons, Blender Pen, Marvy Uchida Punches, Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampamajig

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dottie K. said...

Joanne this is so pretty. Just love the it. That is really cute paper and perfect for this card. :)

Liz said...

Great layout and paper! They way you feel about that printed paper is how I feel about Au Chocolat DS paper! Why in the heck is it NOT in the current catalog?! I digress...

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover