Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 14, 2007

Preggie Cards Continue

I mentioned the last time I did a baby card, that I had ONE more in the series. I just gave it a little rest in between posts.


This card uses a fun little trick I learned on Jenn Balcer's blog, and she learned it from Valerie Stangle. Its a fun ltitle way to attach your sentiment on a punched circle so that it hangs off your ribbon like a charm. Jenn uses the charm to go back and add a sentiment to a card that she intentionally left generic. Which, is a fabulous idea by the way. I knew i wanted to use the "You Grow Girl" but thought this was a fun way to attach it.
I won't duplicate efforts by reposting her technique, but you can find it here.
I used - shocker - the Designer Prints paper, this time in So Saffron, but I also used my polka dot background stamp with certainly celery ink. Thought I could cut down on my ridiculous use of Designer Paper by buying this stamp and making my own background instead. We'll see how that goes. I just can't HELP myself with that gorgeous paper.
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover