Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 17, 2007

Shower Beauties

One of the projects that has kept me pretty busy the last few weeks was stamping fifty of these little beauties for my sister's bridal shower yesterday. Edited to add: I made them with the Bitty Boxes from Stampin Up. They come six to a pack and are a precut box that you stamp and then assemble. Available either both kraft or white and come with a TON of little tags you can embellish with.

They were so fun to make for her, and I hope everyone enjoyed them yesterday. The little boxes are stamped with the swirls from Baroque Motifs in river rock, then stamped with the teeny flower in ruby red and chocolate chip finished off with the medium sized blossom from Baroque Motifs put up on a pop dot with an antique brad in the center.

They were filled with custom M&M's imprinted with their names, and with their wedding date! I can't believe how soon it will be here! How exciting!

I made her a criss cross card for the bridesmaids gift yesterday. I'm down to my last few scraps of this Loves Me paper, but I thought it was just perfect for a criss cross, and if anyone gets my favorite papers... its my little sister!!


The inside card uses a retired stamp which I really I love titled "Love Matters." I think it is so whimsical and fun to color in. Then I used plenty of faux stitching with my paper piercer, mat pack and my close to cocoa marker. The round tab punch fit a coordinating colored prima just perfectly for a simple little touch to pull the inside card out.

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

ThreadCatcher said...

The box favors are very cute! Did you have a template for them or were they premade?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. That would keep me busy for a long time! I am not the fastest stamper.
LOVE your little boxes and your criss cross card!

Liz said...

Hi Joanne, I've just tagged you! See my blog for details!

Unknown said...

Great little boxes Joanne! Your sister sure is blessed to have you working so hard for her! :) It's a labor of love and you've done a great job!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just beautiful!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover