Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 18, 2007

Cherished

If you know me in real life, or have been reading here a while, you know exactly who this card is for. My sister.

Actually, yesterday's Cherished card (the green one with Baroque paper) is also a wedding card for her. I've put her on notice not to come over here till after the wedding. So she doesn't spoil her surprises and I can share some new stuff with all of you!


My little sister is getting married. Next Saturday! So much to do for all of us between now and then. A tux to pick up for my eldest son, services of the spa variety, UM A SPEECH TO WRITE! And a scrapbook to be finished. But I couldn't be happier. She's a truly wonderful person, I'm honored to be her Maid of Honor (I refuse to be called a Matron, even though I AM married!) Her very soon to be husband is such a very nice guy. And he totally adores her! She's going to be a stunning bride, and the details of the reception are just over the top gorgeous. I can't wait. Is it the 27th yet? Can I blink and it will be here? We're going to have so much fun dancing the night away!

Details: All supplies Stampin Up. Card base is Ruby Red 5 1/4 square card. A layer of chocolate chip. The top is the swirl from Baroque Motifs stamped in Close to Cocoa with the small flower added in ruby red. The bottom panel is Close to Cocoa stamped with Tres Chic also in close to Cocoa. I used the swirl stamped off once and then stamped onto the Very Vanilla, added "Cherish" in Chocolate chip and cut it out with my Key Tag Punch. Hand cut a mat for that in Chocolate Chip and tucked the whole thing up on dimensionals. Finished off with Choc Chip wide grosgrain ribbon.

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful square card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a beautiful card, Joanne! I'm sure she'll LOVE all her cards and gifts from you! Who wouldn't?

maiahs_momma said...

LOVE this card, and am pretty sure your sister will love it too :)! Wow :)!

Hugs,
catherine
www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous card. Can't wait till the 27th either. Some good friends are getting married then- costume wedding! How fun! Congrats to your sister. Hope she'll let you share some photos of her day with us.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

it's perfect Jo... ;)

love you!

Dottie K. said...

Joanne, this is stunning. I know your sister is going to love it. I wish her much happiness! Hope you have a fantastic time at the wedding and show us some photos. :)

Liz said...

You know my favorite stamp set is Baroque Motifs. Love this layout! That chocolate chip wide ribbon is gorgeous!

Nancy Riley said...

Gorgeous card, Joanne! What a fun time for you, your sister, and your family! ENJOY!!!!

Kelly said...

Oh that is so pretty!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover