Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 11, 2007

Got Freckled!

So, take a look around and what do you see? I've been Freckled! I've been emailing Beth at Freckled Fun Designs for help with a blog banner. She's been so great, and so patient with my kanoodling on the design. And, super fast turnaround! She's the best.

If you read her other blog "Freckled Fun" you'll enjoy reading about Beth's adventures with you count them SIX children. She's also the host of the Sunday Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers and a design team member for Hanna Stamps. Where she finds the energy and time is beyond me! Beth, you gotta bottle a little of that and sell it, because I need some of whatever you've got!

Beth's on my must read list daily and I have to say I'm LOVIN my new Freckled Fun blog banner. And, um a watermark that I have to learn how to use. Wish me luck.

Thanks Beth!

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Laura said...

Super cute Joanne! Now I won't have to credit you for the stuff I lift off your site all the time, you'll be watermarked!

SuperCool CreationS said...

AWESOME! I love it and am already a big fan of Beth and her SIX pack...wow....!

Beth said...

hey - they sell my energy in stores - it's called coffee - IV drip!

LOL!

Liz said...

She did a great job with your banner! I love what she did with mine too!

Dottie K. said...

Ooohhh love the new banner. Going to check out her blog. Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

Love it Jo!!! Love it Love it! So cool and very neat! Great job Beth!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I love it, Joanne! Beth is who designed my banner too! Isn't she the best!?

Nancy Riley said...

GREAT banner, Joanne! I'd love to hear more about your watermark .. need to get me one of those!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover