Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 13, 2007

Cut Cut Cut!

I've been busy cutting all the paper for my upcoming Fall Flowers Class tomorrow. I'm so excited to see everyone. And to the girls that purchased the kits to complete projects at home, I've also been busy trimming up all your paper and will hopefully get to stamp all your images tomorrow.

I know that at least one of you was interested in a list of stamps that I'll be using so you can see what you might want to buy to make additional cards at home. Karen, I'll type that list up for you tonight and email it. If anyone else is interested, please email me at stampedbyhand@comcast.net and I can cc you as well!

In addition to finishing up my class prep tonight, I'm hoping to get a few projects out of my head and stamped out on paper! I woke up in the middle of the night with great designs in my head, then poof they vanished. Don't you hate that. I need to put a scratch pad next to my bed so I can scribble them down while they're still clear.

Be sure to come back tomorrow, I'll have news, and something new for you too!

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Hope you get some stamp time in! :) Sounds like you've been busy!

Alli Miles said...

Congrats on the official news Joanne! I am so delighted to be working alongside you and can hardly wait to meet you in the near future.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover