Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 14, 2007

Meet the Prettie Girls

How sweet is Christie? She just set up a whole index devoted to bios and photos of The Prettie Girls! This is such a fun and talented group of women, I'm just so excited.

While I'm on the subject of Paper Pretties, Christie just announced two new subscription plan! Introducing the Copic Color Club and the Nestabilities Now Club. Its a great way for you to get your hands on the products you've been drooling over - but couldn't fully afford.

Here's how it works....its a subscription plan whereby you'll recieve either one set of Nestabilities each month, or six Copic markers per month. Each month, you will receive 6 Copic sketch markers or 1 set of nestabilities. The cost for the Copic Color Club is $36.00 per month (shipping included).

The cost for the Nestabilities Now club is 30.00 per month(shipping included). If you are already a Paper Pretties subscriber you can add these to your membership and receive a $6 discount (because you'd be combining shipping with your existing club kit.)

In additon to dividing the full cost of the product over several months, Christie's plan is a great deal because shipping is included in the pricing listed above!!

And, members will have access to monthly design team projects featuring these products! I'm just deciding if I need to sign on to one, or both clubs.

PS - If you do go sign up for the Copic Color Club or the Nestabilities Now Club, be sure to tell Christie Joanne B. sent you! ;-)

Today was my Fall Flowers Card Class. It was so much fun to sit and visit with my friends, and I think everyone was really happy with their creations. (Kristin and Kristyn - it wasn't the same without you girls! Missed you so much!) I made a LOT of progress on the kits for you girls that will be making them at home. Now I need to write up all the directions. But for tonight, I'm going to hit the couch and watch some TiVo. I'll be asleep within minutes I'm sure!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Liz said...

I CANNOT WAIT for my Fall Flowers kit! I wish I were there to enjoy the class with you. The Copic markers club sounds intriguing to me. I've always heard so many great things about the markers. Have you played with them yet?

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover