Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 14, 2007

Prettie Wonderful News!

I'm so excited to finally be able to share my news with you! A few weeks ago, Christie Ortman invited me to join her design team at Paper Pretties!

Paper Pretties offers a card class kit in a box. Each month, subscribers receive a new stamp set (either My Favorite Things, Stamping Bella or Rubber Romance) as well as cardstock and embellishments to make six handmade cards. You can choose from the either Petite or Premium Package and select which stamp company package you'd like to receive monthly!

This past week, I received a gorgeous card from my new friend, and fellow Prettie Girl Charmaine.




This was for our weekly design team challenge to use Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla.






I've been emailing with all the girls on the team and they're absolutely wonderful. Please be sure to check out all their blogs! I can't wait till we all get to meet up in person!




Christie Ortman, Julie Campbell, Julie Masse, Alli Miles, Kristine Reynolds and Jillian Winters and Charmaine Ikach I'll be adding quick links to their blogs on my right hand side later on this week. Crazy day today!




This is a photo of the card I made for my friend Julie Masse for that same challenge!




So, you'll be hearing a lot from me about my adventures over at Paper Pretties, but some of my work will only be available to members at Paper Pretties.




Treat yourself to a little Prettie each month, and go subscribe now! Hope to see you there!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

Yea I'm the first to give an official WELCOME to you Joanne! So glad to have you on the team!! :)

Julie Campbell said...

You beat me to it, Jules! :) Joanne!!! I am SO excited to have you as one of the official Prettie Girls! Your projects are amazing and you have so much to offer! Welcome!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Yay Joanne! I've been gone all day and missed all the excitement! Congratulations! I'm so excited to be working with you! Your work is amazing and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us! :)

Nancy Riley said...

WOW, Joanne! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are so very deserving, and Paper Pretties is one LUCKY company to have you on board! You are incredibly talented and offer so much inspiration to your readers! Thank you for that!

Elizabeth Glass said...

Joanne,
Congrats! I think they have made a wonderful choice! I went over to the site and you have a great picture on the site!!! Now I can put a name with the face!!! YIPPIIEEE for you,Elizabeth Glass

Liz said...

I'm so thrilled for you Joanne! You know I'm one of your biggest fans (I know, let me take a number!) and you will be such a great member of the PP design team.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover