Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 15, 2007

Prettie Fun!

Every week, over at Paper Pretties, Kristine issues a challenge to all of the members. Two weeks ago, the challenge was to incorporate pink ribbon.

You know me, I LOVE pink, so this was easy for me. I had just picked up some of the Basic Grey Infuse paper and was itchy to play with it. Thought it would be a fun autumnal, yet still pink card....

Turns out that the color of the flowers in there is precisely Regal Rose and I used my last scrap of the Stampin Up wide width grosgrain ribbon. (Gotta get some more of that....) My little Dainty Bella is dressed in a river rock dress and carying sparkly flowers courtesy of my Sakura Stardust pen.

Last week was too crazy for me to get a chance to play in the weekly challenge, but I can't wait to see what Kristine has in store for us today. If you're signed up as a member for Paper Pretties, I look forward to seeing your creations this week over on the Paper Pretties site.

If you're not a member... hey, what are you waiting for? Come on and play!!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dottie K. said...

Joanne she is just adorable. I bought some of this paper and haven't had a chance to use it. Just love how you used it. TFS :)

Laura said...

I saw this little beauty last night, and was hypnotized by that sparkle...I love Stardust!

Julie Campbell said...

Oh! I Love Love Love this card! :) It's so pretty! I love what you've created!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Gorgeous card, Joanne! Love all the colors!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover