Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 22, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me... Happy Candy to YOU!

How did another year go by in a blink?? My actual birthday is Friday, and I'll just leave you guessing as to how old I'll be. Its just a crazy week around here, so I thought I'd offer this up a little early.

Its my birthday, but YOU have the chance to win!

I'll be gathering comments on this post till Monday the 29th at which time I'll have random.org pull a number. The lucky winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to Paper Pretties Corner Store to pick up a little birthday present from me to YOU!

The store has just been stocked with lots of goodies for you to choose from. AND if you've been thinking about signing up for the Nestabilities Now Club or the Copic Color Club you could even use this gift certificate towards your first months subscription fee!

All you have to do to enter is leave a comment on this post answering this question... "What was the best birthday celebration you've ever had?" Please think about leaving me your email, I've had so many problems with people winning candy, but never coming back to claim it!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover