Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 22, 2007

I'm so late in posting this page. I made it for my Fall Flowers Card class last weekend, and thought that anyone that came to the class, or purchased the make at home kit, might like some ideas as to what to do with their remaining paper.

You'll have to pardon the scalloped circles over my guys faces...my husband and I agreed not to post the boys photos. Hope you all understand....

Its a two page spread, but I've photographed them individually so you can see the details.

I used my Priceless swirls on Old Olive for the background and then layers of Fall Flowers designer paper for matting. The letters were stamped with Big Deal Alphabet which I then trimmed out and mounted on old olive paper.
I used the chipboard F to trace onto a piece of the Fall Flowers paper then added a white border, and faux stitched it.
I love the Three for you Punch and used it to add a little Really Rust flower accent to the "a." Here's a closeup for a little more detail.
The right hand page has a 8x10 photo trimmed down for one large focal image on the page. This is a really easy page in that there's only a designer paper border down the right hand side and a small scalloped edge of really rust that I created with my slit punch then created eyelets with my crop o dile.
Two small ribbons because I needed...just a little something.... Overall the left hand page was so busy that I wanted to leave this one a little more simple.

The layouts are modified versions of Di Hickman's sketch challenges. What a great site when you need something to help you get kick-started.

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Liz said...

Great ideas for the leftovers from the Fall Flowers package! I love the layouts and coordinating colors!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Gorgeous layout, Joanne! What wonderful pages!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pages Joanne! Great idea for all those great pics! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover