Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 21, 2007

Happy Days

Yesterday I had to make a quick card for my friend's Au Pair who is returning to Costa Rica in two weeks.

She's such a nice girl, I've used her a lot for sitting in the past year, and she's taken my older son on many adventures with his best friend.
We're all sad to see her go. She's really enjoyed coming to stamping classes at my friend Erica's house, and we all pitched in to get her her own little collection. I was in charge of a card for her.

The sentiment reads "Happy Days" to remind her of her many happy days here in Massachusetts.

What I was really excited about was that I had only 20-30 minutes to come up with a design and execute. With that deadline, I was so pleased with what I came up with. Left to my own devices and no deadline, I would have fooled with it a little more, but the boys were calling me!!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Laura said...

I love how this flower looks layered. Strong work, Joanne.

Unknown said...

Such a very happy card Joanne! I love the bright and cheery look and I'm sure so will she! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is a great card, Joanne! So happy and cheerful! Love the colors!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover