Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 9, 2007

Mass Production Time

So, I'm back, but last night I was on major mass production mode, making many many copies of stuff I've shown you all before... which isn't really all that exciting for you to look at now is it?
However I hadn't yet shown you this fun tea tin I made for my open house a few weeks back.

This version uses Basic Grey fruitcake paper, which I'm having a litle love affair with, its SO pretty! I recieved an order for 35 more of these, only with different paper. The tins are on order, the paper is on order and now I have to sit and wait as the deadline approaches! YIKES! Hope those trucks get here soon!

I've recieved lots of questions about my "source" for tins. My friend Rachel gets all the credit for this one. Specialty Bottle. Lots of fun stuff there. Thanks Rachel for a sweet find!

I might be a little quiet around here over the next few weeks. I have a super two secret projects that I can't show you - as they're for a blog reader! And, I have a bajillion orders to fulfill from that Open House. I was so sick with that stomach bug that I fell dreadfully behind, and its keeping me awake at night that I haven't made more progress.

But, I promise, I'm still here, still creating. I'll still be posting things, maybe just not as frequently as I'd like. But don't you worry. Good things in store. Good things.

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Laura said...

Did you even go to bed last night?

Dottie K. said...

Hope you feel better soon! I know what you mean about getting behind. Time is slipping by. Will miss your post but totally understand. I love that tin - what are you putting in it? Have a great evening! :)

Liz said...

I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better. I love the tea tin. You'll have to do a tutorial on that soon. I will miss seeing your regular posts, but you never disappoint when you do share your "super secret" things! I can't wait!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OH, those little cards are just darling! I love them! How sweet! That tin is awesome! You go with all that mass producing! I need to do a little of that myself!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, I think the cards and the tin are gorgeous! Amazing job with all of them. Soooo, ya wanna come out and play on Sunday? ;)

Unknown said...

What fabulous projects Joanne!! Love that tin- I may have to try one of those! You are such a busy girl and everything looks just great!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover