Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 5, 2007

A Sale! A Sale! And Congratulations Charmaine!

My friend Julie just told me about a great sale that they're having over at Paper Pretties this weekend. If you read Julie's blog, you know she's a Design Team member for Paper Pretties.....

Then, when I hopped over to link up this post, I saw that they've announced Charmaine from Oodabug Alley as the latest member of their design team! How exciting! Congratulations Charmaine! I first found Charmaine's blog through Beate's blog and immediatley signed up to get updates on her blog because her work is totally darling!

To celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving there will be a sale on Saturday, Sunday and Monday over at The Corner Store. Any one regularly priced item at 25% off! Plus if you're a member, you'll get 25% off the Member Price - an already 10% discount - for an overall discount of 35%

So, hop on over to Paper Pretties and check it out. Christie has some REALLY cute stuff. I think I'm going to have to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving myself this year! wink!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover