Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 29, 2007

Thank you and a WINNER

Thank you to everyone who dropped in to help me celebrate my birthday with a little blog candy for YOU! I loved reading everyone's birthday memories, and I'm totally floored as to how many of you share birthdays with your children or a sibling!

The lucky winner receives a $15 Gift Certificate to the Paper Pretties Corner store. As selected by random.org, the lucky winner is #14! Jana Weaver! Congratulations Jana! Please email me at stampedbyhand at comcast dot net to claim your prize! Everyone else, if you don't read it already, be sure to stop by Jana's beautiful blog!

Don't forget that right now, Paper Pretties is waiving the membership fee till Wednesday the 31st! What a great time to sign up for one of the subscription clubs!

Tonight, my fellow Prettie Girls Christie, Charmaine, Jillian, Julie Campbell, Alli., Julie Masse, and Kristine and Paper Pretties Members will be participating in Stamping In Your Jammies! There will be challenges at the top of the hour and we'll be playing along from home. I'm so excited. I've really missed my stamp table. This afternoon I've got to clean up my work area since I'll have only an hour to complete each challenge! I'll need to start in a clean place since I'm sure I'll make a big old mess!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

Yea Jana!!! You're on a role girl!! Have fun shopping! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover