Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 6, 2007

Loving My Pretties!

Last night, I had a long list of to do's. But really I wanted to play a little before tackling my projects. My most recent package from Christie at Paper Pretties was just calling my name. And how could I resist, in October we received Expectafella and his Bella!

As part of the kit, subscribers receive access to a Card of the Month, as well as alternate cards of the week designed specifically for subscribers by the various design team members. But, you can just as easily see what you come up with on your own which is what I did last night.

Since Christie has already pulled together matching ribbon, accessories and paper, this was a cinch for me. Almost everything here is from the kit. The only things that I added were my Prismacolor pencils, a blending stump, baby oil and my sakura stardust pen (I couldn't help myself) I love the little bella bauble in the center of the flower. Adore able.

If you like this card and want to have it for yourself, here's a hint.... Someone who is a new subscriber to Paper Pretties in the month of November will be get this card from me! It could be you! This month, the Bella of the month for Paper Pretties will be Wreathabella!

After I played, I did in fact get a lot of work done duplicating things to fulfill client orders. I have more work to do tonight, its a rainy dreary day, but I'm going to have a baby here in the morning, he's adorable and I know will cheer up all the kids. Can't wait for him to get here!

Have a great day everyone! I'll be back with something new tomorrow or possibly even later today.

Thanks Christie for such an adorable class kit!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that the links in your post to Paper Pretties are not working... I get an error code on both of them...

I am enjoying your blog and your cards! Beautiful! I am a Bella collector!

Anonymous said...

Joanne, I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your blog. I look forward to checking it every day. Love your work! Thank you for sharing your talent. Crystal N.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job on the Card Joanne - its really prettie!!

Dottie K. said...

Ooohhh this is super cute Joanne! Love the colors. :)

Liz said...

You are such an enabler! ((I'm sure I've told you that before!!)). I just joined Paper Pretties, so I am looking forward to this card!! HEE HEE!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Adorable, Joanne! Love it!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover