Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 1, 2007

Sweet and Simple

I bought this stamp set "Fast and Fun Notes" from Stampin Up simply because I love this sweet little bird. I think it is just adorable.


I pulled out my new watercolor brushes and watercolor paper this afternoon. Let me just say, seriously, WHAT a difference that paper makes is unreal!


This polka dotted paper up top is from Fall Flowers designer collection, and till now, I haven't known what to do with it. With all the projects I've done with the other patterns, I thought I really needed to find a way to give this pattern a shot.


My goal was to keep this fairly straightforward, and sweet, so there isn't my usual gazillion layers. Just a touch of old olive, and one ice rhinestone brad. Oh, and of course, just a touch of double stitched ribbon.


I can barely keep my eyes open tonight, so I'm off to bed. Have a good one!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Liz said...

Morning! I loved checking out this post. I think less is so much MORE sometimes. Lovely use of this patterned paper. You got some lovely RAK's too!

Kelly said...

That really is a sweet card! I like it!

Anonymous said...

This little bird card is now one of my favorites :-) My daily morning visit here is always so much fun and inspiration. Thanks, Annie

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This card is just darling, Joanne! This is one of those sets that I keep telling myself to buy and then I change my mind! :) You have changed my mind back again!

Dottie K. said...

This is just an adorable card! :)

AJ said...

fabulous card! so simply striking!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover