Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 4, 2007

Thanks!

I've got to keep it quick today because my husband gets really irked with blogging on family time. He's such a great guy, he came home with a shelving unit for the storage side of our basement last the other day.
Yesterday we set up the shelf and I moved all my alterables and extra supplies to the storage side freeing up lots of space on my table, and under my desk! I'll show pictures once I get everything in place.

I've been in mass production mode again, so I don't have a ton of new stuff to show, thanks for being patient with me. I have a lot of designated stamping time this week, so I'll have goodies for you.

In the meantime, here's a quick card for you today using Porcelain Prints and Simply Said. I'm in a layout rut because I have a lot to get done and need to move quickly, so my favorite, works for everything layout.
Do you have a go to layout? Send me a link - I'd love to see!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Kathy W said...

ohhh, your making me droll over the new paper I will be recieving this week with paper special.
simple,pretty and easy to mass produce.

Anonymous said...

Simple and beautiful - I love it!

Unknown said...

Pretty card Joanne, nice and elegant!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is such a sweet, pretty card, Joanne! Love it!

Daisydaze said...

That's beautiful paper...has a very elegant touch. TFS.

Dottie K. said...

Love this card and the paper. So pretty!! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Joanne-
I just started a blog a few weeks ago and I'd love to have you come visit. I've had your blog in my favorties for quite some time and really enjoy your inspiration. Have a great day! Here's my blog:
http://serioustimechallenged.blogspot.com

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover