Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 10, 2007

Who has time to cook?

Kristine issued our challenge for the week for the Paper Pretties Design Team. This week we are going to create a stamped recipe card for another girl on the team for me.

I'll admit, I'm so bad when it comes to cooking. Its really hard to cook with a little one climbing at your leg, or in my case, six little ones! EEKS.

My husband and I spend one night a month at Dream Dinners. I love that place. We go in and assemble twelve three serving meals and then load them up in our freezer. We've gotten so good at it, that we're out usually in about an hour. Its an amazing concept. All the ingredients and measuring spoons, cups etc are at the stations along with the recipe. Each month the menu varies, and there are always lots of mouthwatering options. Best of all, when I need a dinner, I defrost it and cook. Its not "icky supermarket frozen food", its real food, frozen! If you don't have one near you - goodness look into a franchise, its my lifesaver place.

Then, after we've made our dinners for the month, we go OUT to dinner. Hey we've already hired a babysitter for the night and looking at all that food makes a girl HUNGRY!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover