Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 27, 2007

My Prettie Valentine

What I really should be doing is making and writing thank you notes...but I've had this stamp set, paper and idea on my mind.



This adorable set from MFT is the December stamp set at Paper Pretties for anyone that subscribes to the monthly card kits. This stamp set isn't even available at My Favorite Things yet!! How cool is that??


I bought this adorable Cosmo Cricket paper for a Valentines project, and you'll be seeing a lot of it! The image and sentiments are stamped in Pearlescent Chocolate Brilliance ink, then the main image was colored in with my Prismacolors and blended with gamsol and a stump.


I have purchased some Nestabilities at the Paper Pretties Corner Store. How FUN! This ran right through my cuttlebug and it was so easy! Eventually, I'll have the nesting squares for the inside, but for now I just measured and cut the right size paper on my own.

If you're interested in the Nestabilities, but can't afford to buy them all at once, you should consider the Nestabilities Now club over at Paper Pretties. It is a monthly subscription and you'll receive one set a month for six months. Personally, I love how easy they are to store (versus many big bulky punches!!) This club is an affordable way to add an great (and might I say hard to find!!) product to your collection.


In addition, subscribers have access to a monthly tutorial by my friend Charmaine for some fun ideas as to how to put the product to use!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover