Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 11, 2007

Stamp Saga and More Tags

So, as it turns out, no dice on the standard postage on my cards. The extra postage went on as soon as I heard the guy say "These will get ripped apart!"

RIPPED APART? My eyes nearly bulged out of my head and I quickly said "I need the 58 cent stamps! One hundred of them!"

Monday night I applied the stamps to the first wave of mailing, and readied the remaining cards in preparation for the arrival of my replacement wild wasabi ribbon later this week. I'm hoping to have everything ready to tie ribbon and get those babies out the door!

Today I have two more tags for you. One is created for my five year old, its the Cerise Paper one with the Santa on front. He helped me pick out what he wanted on his tag.

The other one uses my "Baby Its Cold Outside" MFT stamp set that I received as part of my Paper Pretties kit. I've been loving playing with this set. Its SO super cute. It is watercolored with reinkers on shimmery white paper and then some dazzling diamonds for fresh snow. (Are you tired of all my watercoloring-ness lately... I'm having such fun with it...)

I'm sorry that my posts lately haven't been chock full of new goodness. 'Tis the season of mass production, and the Christmas cards have been taking up the majority of my time. Hope you all aren't bored with me and will be back for more!!

But, I promise, many more new, good things to come my friends. Its all in my head, I just need to find some time to get it onto ink and paper!

In fact, guess what package is arriving tomorrow? My SU Spring-Summer Catalogue Preview goodies! I can't even stand it!! So excited!

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Liz said...

YIKERS! Now you've got me totally worried about my cards! All that work...my fault for not getting thyself to the post office before dropping them in the mail. We'll see what happens...

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I don't know what would be worse, $.058 a letter or the gas needed to hand deliver the cards! I guess I should have mine weighed when I finally get my photos.
;-) audra

Tricia T said...

Cute cards/tags & what-not! I'm catching up on your posts for the last few days. Great JOB!!

SuperCool CreationS said...

I'm so surprised about the stamps. Mine weren't extra postage...although now I'm nervous they'll get ripped apart too! Hope my postage worker wasn't overly optimistic.
And you must be kidding...you are still creating more than anyone I know! Amazing workhorse, you are! And everything is just beautiful, of course!

Dottie K. said...

Beautiful tags. Your work is just so darling. Of course we'll be back. I so look forward to your post. I'm leaving for Florida on Saturday so I'll have catching up to do when I get back. Didn't want you to think I wasn't checking in on your blog. Wow .58 cents per card - yikes! But all that work you don't want them ruined. :)

Anonymous said...

these are wonderful. I absolutely love them!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!Elizabeth

Nancy Riley said...

Joanne, your tags are adorable! I completely relate to what you're saying ... I too am struggling with finding things to post on my blog while being in Christmas mass production mode. There's just not enough time in a day, especially this time of year! Hang in there! We'll be ready to share fresh new ideas after Christmas!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE the tags,and oh my on that postage! Yikes! Although I would have done the same thing!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover