Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 18, 2008

Ding Dong Candy

I recently ordered some new Bella's to play with and when my package arrived I realized that foolishly I had ordered TWO Daisyboardabella's. That's what I get for not paying attention. So one of you lucky readers will get to have the other one.

To enter in this contest, you have to share one "ding dong" moment of yours! HA! This should be fun. I'll collect comments to this post till Monday at 8pm EST and then I'll have Random.org help me pick a winner!

Please be sure to leave your email address if you don't have one attached to your profile or else I won't be able to get your the goodies!!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover