Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 4, 2008

Prettie Great News!

I'm finally able to announce to you that Jana from Jana's Creative Pursuits has joined the Prettie Girl team! I just love her work and reading about all her adventures in Germany!

You can read Jana's Bio at Paper Pretties in The Powder Room.

Let me just say that LOTS Prettie Goodness is coming from all my pals soon! Little Man is taking a nap and I'm off to stamp! Last night I was feeling really crummy and fell sound asleep at eight pm. So, nothing new to show youtoday. Let me tellyou, I've got to be feeling really badly if I don't have any energy to stamp!!

Have a great day everyone!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover