Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 4, 2008

Valentine Mailboxes!

If you haven't already heard - the Valentine Mailboxes are back at Target! This year they have red, white and pink too! I just scoffed up a bunch of them.

If you need then, I'd advise RUNNING!!! Those puppies sell out fast!!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dottie K. said...

Your lucky you got them. I have been there and they don't have any. The bins are empty. Can't wait to see what you do with them. :)

Doreen said...

You rock! Saw your post...ran right to Target (well drove) and got them!!!!! I missed them last year and was so bummed. Thanks!!

Dawn Easton said...

Very cool eh? My girlfriend called me from Target last Sunday to tell me she scooped some up for me too! Now I have to wait for them to come to Canada! LOL

Anonymous said...

I managed to buy all the pink that they had - only 4 of them. I went to Target during my lunch hour on Thursday, and they must have just put them out. I bought quite a few white and red ones last year and didn't have a chance to alter them, so I want to make either valentine or Easter mail boxes this year!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover